I'm a regular contributor to the Phatfiber box and in return get a box of my own every month. I always dive right into the spinning fiber samples, but the yarn samples have been totally piling up. I just don't knit enough anymore...sigh.
I thought that using yarn samples from my Phat friends would be a lovely way to start on my weaving journey. Finally, FINALLY, I could use up those lovely little yarn bits! I whipped right through this scarf in no time and totally loved the process - yay to weaving!!!
The yarns that I used were:
- Naturally dyed handspun from Midnightsky Fibers- "Mango" from Lazy Perry Ranch
- "Harlequin" Fingering by Sqwish
- One of my own handspun (H.A.Y.)
- "Iceberg" Lucky Sock yarn from Serendipitous Ewe
- "Darby O'Gill" from Desert Garden Farms
- "Princess's Gown" from Sheepshape Spinning
- "Pirate" handspun from Carly Original
- Handspun alpaca from Comfed Out Kaiser
- "Fireweed" worsted from Aurora Fiber Arts
I have lots more PhatFiber yarn samples in my basket, so look for more weaving projects to come. :)